General Practitioner / Nutritionist Dr Malcolm Mackay and Nutritionist Jenny Cameron run a variety of group programs designed to assist people to transition to a healthier lifestyle. We offer live-in immersions, seminars and webinars; we collaborate with others on delivering workshops and workplace programs and we are also available to speak at events organised by clubs, organisations and corporations.
Topics we may cover include: the evidence supporting plant-based nutrition, weight loss, gut health, sports nutrition, diabetes management, heart health and autoimmune diseases. We also provide tips for transitioning to a whole food plant-based diet including shopping & label reading and obstacles to changing behaviour.
We also include key plant-based nutrition events/programs run by other practitioers – scroll down for details.
Plant Based Health Immersion Retreat
- 19th – 24th May 2019 **Registrations now open**
- Great Ocean Road Resort, Anglesea, Victoria
- Educational seminars, cooking demonstrations, all meals whole food plant-based
- Focus on healthy lifestyle changes and plant-based nutrition
- Organisers/presenters Dr Malcolm Mackay, Jenny Cameron and Anita Rickey
- Future immersions: September 8-13; December 1-6 – enquire now
One day seminars
Restore your health and vitality with plant-based nutrition
- Melbourne (Richmond)
- Sunday 16th June 2019, 10am – 5pm
- Presenters: Dr Malcolm Mackay & Jenny Cameron
- Cost: $129.00, lunch included
- Thursdays 7 MARCH – 4 APRIL 2019
- Brought to you by Dr Heleen Roex, Certified Food for Life Instructor (PCRM)
- Providing research based nutrition information combined with cooking demonstrations and tastings
- 5 Thursday nights in a row from 7-9 pm.
Starts Thursday 7 March 2019 at 7:00pm
- Fullarton Park Community Centre
- Limited places: Book here
Australasian Nutrition in Healthcare Conference
- After a sell-out 2019 conference, stay tuned for next year’s conference in Melbourne February 2020
- Join the mailing list: Doctors For Nutrition
- Speakers will include international plant-based experts and health professionals from Australia and New Zealand