- 6-day immersion retreats
- 1-day seminars
- Other speaking events
- Other plant-based nutrition practitioner events
- Whole Food Plant-Based Cooking demonstrations
General Practitioner / Nutritionist Dr Malcolm Mackay and Nutritionist Jenny Cameron run a variety of group programs designed to assist people to transition to a healthier lifestyle. We offer live-in immersions, seminars and webinars; we collaborate with others on delivering workshops and workplace programs and we are also available to speak at events organised by clubs, organisations and corporations.
Topics we may cover include: the evidence supporting plant-based nutrition, weight management, gut health, sports nutrition, diabetes management, heart health and autoimmune diseases. We also provide tips for transitioning to a whole food plant-based diet including shopping & label reading and obstacles to changing behaviour.
We also include key plant-based nutrition events/programs run by other practitioners – scroll down for details.
Our upcoming events
Plant Based Health Immersion Retreat
- 1sy to 6th December 2019 **Registrations now open**
- Great Ocean Road Resort, Anglesea, Victoria
- Educational seminars, cooking demonstrations, all meals whole food plant-based
- Focus on healthy lifestyle changes and plant-based nutrition
- Organisers/presenters Dr Malcolm Mackay, Jenny Cameron and Anita Rickey
One day seminars
Restore your health and vitality with plant-based nutrition
- Melbourne (Richmond)
- Next Melbourne seminar will be early in 2020
- Presenters: Dr Malcolm Mackay & Jenny Cameron
- Cost: $129.00, lunch included
Other speaking events
- No events currently in our calendar
Other plant-based nutrition practitioner events
- Thursdays 7 November – 5 December 2019
- Brought to you by Dr Heleen Roex, Certified Food for Life Instructor (PCRM)
- Providing research based nutrition information combined with cooking demonstrations and tastings
- 5 Thursday nights in a row from 7-9 pm.
- Fullarton Park Community Centre
- Limited places: Book here
Doctors For Nutrition – upcoming events
- Adelaide Nutrition in Healthcare Symposium with Dr Kim Williams (USA)
Sunday 2 February 2020
- The next Doctors For Nutrition conference will be 19-21 February 2021
- Join the mailing list to be advised of upcoming events: Doctors For Nutrition
Whole Food Plant-Based Cooking demonstrations
Adam Guthrie – I Feel Good Plant-Based Talk & Cooking Class
Chef Adam Guthrie will be in NSW, Queensland and South Australia in October and in WA in November.
- Each event starts at 6pm and costs $22.
- Bookings see: Eventbrite