Frequently Asked Questions:
- Should we be concerned about salt? **NEW October 2020**
- What about alcohol? **NEW August 2020**
- Can nutrition and lifestyle improve your resistance to COVID-19?
- Hair loss after starting a plant-based diet: Why?
- Eggs and health – what does the research show?
- Are hemp seeds a good source of omega-3’s?
- Why do we recommend a low-fat diet?
- Do you recommend smoothies and juicing?
- What’s wrong with saturated fat?
- Are soy products healthy?
- How Not to Lose Weight
- (more content coming soon)
FAQs from other plant-based experts:
- How Can I Lower My Triglycerides? – Thomas Campbell, MD
- Gluten Fears & Facts: Is Wheat Truly Terrible? – Thomas Campbell, MD
FAQ collections on other plant-based websites:
- Forks Over Knives: Nutrition Questions – by Matthew Lederman, MD and Alona Pulde, MD
- Nutrition & Health FAQ: Answers To The Most Asked Questions – Jeff Novick
- Jeff Novick’s Article Archive – includes many FAQs
- Q&A with Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., MD
- McDougall Discussion Board – ask a question or search the online discussion board