This is a landing page for other pages relating to women’s health.
- Breast cancer
- Endometriosis (under construction) – see Success Stories below
- Menopause (under construction)
- Pregnancy (under construction)
- Barnardm N. D. (2020). Your body in balance, Grand Central Publishing, NY.
- McDougall, J. A. (1999). The McDougall Program for Women (eBook)
- Food, Mood, and Women’s (& Men’s) Health: What’s the Connection? – **NEW**(1hr video) Linda Carney, MD. The first 35 mins is an excellent presenation about hormones and diet.
- Hormone Dependent Diseases (Male & Female) – Dr John McDougall has written about women’s health for many years. He published a book, McDougall Program for Women in 1999. This link discusses health problems caused by the abnormal hormone levels that the Standard (Australian) diet causes.
- Women’s Health is More Than Gynecology – Linda Carney, MD, and also this excellent podcast PYP 149: Dr. Linda Carney on the Dangers of Excess Estrogen
- Menstrual Cramping and Heavy Periods – Linda Carney, MD
- Estrogen Levels Lower With Fiber-Rich Foods – Linda Carney, MD
- Using Foods Against Menstrual Pain – PCRM
- Dietary Treatment for Painful Menstrual Periods – Dr Michael Greger (3 min. video)
- This Gynecologist Is Making the WFPB Connection for Women – Maya Gottfried presents Dr. Padma Garvey, a gynecologist near New York. See also Dr Garvey’s website
- Barnard, N. D., Scialli, A. R., Hurlock, D., & Bertron, P. (2000). Diet and sex-hormone binding globulin, dysmenorrhea, and premenstrual symptoms. Obstetrics and Gynecology, 95(2), 245-250.
- Jane Golson: Having the Time of Her Life – After many years suffering allergies, pelvic inflammation, severe menstrual pain and headaches Jane changed to an unrefined plant-based diet.
- How The China Study Gave Me Children (and Hope) – Katherine Lawrence (stage 4 endometriosis)
- Paula: Diet Cured My Endometriosis and Helped Me Have My Son
- Managing Endometriosis with Food, Interview with One Part Plant’s – Jessica Murnane
- Herbie Of The Week: Ferrin
Page created 27 October 2016
Page last updated 21 January 2019