Restore your health and vitality with whole food plant-based nutrition
We have turned our traditional
one-day seminar into a webinar series spread over two weeks. We’ve successfully completed five webinar series (in May, June, July, August and September 2020). Wherever you are in Australia or around the world you can participate in our small group webinars.
Our October webinar series is now underway – if you are interested in participating in a future webinar series please fill in the form below.
- Sunday 18th October, 3:00 to 5:00pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
Part 1: The role of nutrition in health and chronic disease
- Wednesday 21st October, 7:30 to 9:00pm (AEDT)
Part 2: The principles of optimal nutrition, i.e. what to eat
- Sunday 25th October, 3:00 to 4:30pm (AEDT)
Part 3: A calorie density approach to weight management
- Wednesday 28th October, 7:30 to 9:00pm (AEDT)
Part 4: Practical tips for transitioning to a healthier diet
- Presenters: GP Dr Malcolm Mackay & nutritionist Jenny Cameron
- Cost: $90 for all four sessions
- Location: Online using Zoom meetings
- Sessions will be recorded and made available to participants the following day
- Q&A time is planned for each session
- Places are limited – maximum 16
- **Registrations are now closed. You can express interest in future webinars via the form below**
During these webinars we explain what whole food plant-based nutrition entails, how it works and how to put it into practice. It will provide a good overview for those new to a plant-based diet or to those already plant-based who are trying to optimise their health through diet. We limit numbers in these webinars so we can facilitate group interaction and build a sense of community among participants. Jenny and Malcolm are both qualified nutritionists (Deakin Uni) and have completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from eCornell. Malcolm is a practising GP and Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner. Jenny is also a qualified wellness coach.
Please fill in the form below to register for our plant-based nutrition webinar series. After filling in the form we will generate an invoice for $90 (within 24 hrs) which will be sent via PayPal (make sure you check your spam folder if you haven’t seen the invoice).