Restore your health and vitality with whole food plant-based nutrition
We have turned our traditional one-day seminar into a webinar series spread over two weeks. We’ve successfully completed three webinar series (in May, June and July). Wherever you are in Australia or around the world you can participate in our small group webinars.
Registrations are now open for the August webinar series. **Registrations have now closed – we will run another series in September. You can express interest in the next series via the form below**
- Sunday 9th August, 3:00 to 5:00pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Part 1: The role of nutrition in health and chronic disease
- Wednesday 12th August, 7:30 to 9:00pm
Part 2: The principles of optimal nutrition, i.e. what to eat
- Sunday 16th August, 3:00 to 4:30pm
Part 3: A calorie density approach to weight management
- Wednesday 19th August, 7:30 to 9:00pm
Part 4: Practical tips for transitioning to a healthier diet
- Presenters: GP Dr Malcolm Mackay & nutritionist Jenny Cameron
- Cost: $90 for all four sessions
- Location: Online using Zoom meetings
- Sessions will be recorded and made available to participants the following day
- Q&A time is planned for each session
- Places are limited – maximum 16 **Almost full**
- **This series is now underway. Dates for September will be listed soon. You can express interest via the form below**
During these webinars we explain what whole food plant-based nutrition entails, how it works and how to put it into practice. It will provide a good overview for those new to a plant-based diet or to those already plant-based who are trying to optimise their health through diet. We limit numbers in these webinars so we can facilitate group interaction and build a sense of community among participants. Jenny and Malcolm are both qualified nutritionists (Deakin Uni) and have completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from eCornell. Malcolm is a practising GP and Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner. Jenny is also a qualified wellness coach.
In addition to this webinar series you can also register for WFPB Cooking Webinars with Anita Rickey (begins 23rd August)
Please fill in the form below to register for our plant-based nutrition webinar series. After filling in the form we will generate an invoice for $90 (within 24 hrs) which will be sent via PayPal.