Restore your health and vitality with whole food plant-based nutrition
We have turned our traditional one-day seminar into a webinar series spread over two weeks. We’ve successfully completed our first webinar series (in May) and the next series begins on the 14th June. Wherever you are in Australia or around the world you will be able to participate in our small group webinars.
Registrations now open – see form below.
- Sunday 14th June, 3:00 to 5:00pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Part 1: The role of nutrition in health and chronic disease
- Wednesday 17th June, 7:30 to 9:00pm
Part 2: The principles of optimal nutrition, i.e. what to eat
- Sunday 21st June, 3:00 to 4:30pm
Part 3: A calorie density approach to weight management
- Wednesday 24th June, 7:30 to 9:00pm
Part 4: Practical tips for transitioning to a healthier diet
- Presenters: GP Dr Malcolm Mackay & nutritionist Jenny Cameron
- Cost: $90 for all four sessions
- Location: Online using Zoom meetings
- Sessions will be recorded and made available to participants the following day
- Q&A time is planned for each session
- We like to facilitate group interaction so places are limited – maximum 16
- **Register via the form below**
During these webinars we explain what whole food plant-based nutrition entails, how it works and how to put it into practice. It will provide a good overview for those new to a plant-based diet or to those already plant-based who are trying to optimise their health through diet. Jenny and Malcolm are both qualified nutritionists (Deakin Uni) and have completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from eCornell. Malcolm is a practising GP and Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner. Jenny is also a qualified wellness coach.
When you fill in the form below, we will generate an invoice for $90 (within 24 hrs) which will be sent via PayPal.