Restore your health and vitality with plant-based nutrition
During this seminar we touch on the why and how of whole food plant-based nutrition and include evidence-based principles for optimal health. It provides a good overview for those new to a plant-based diet or to those already plant-based who are trying to optimise their health through diet. Jenny and Malcolm are both qualified nutritionists (Deakin Uni) and have completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from eCornell. Malcolm is a practising GP and Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner. Jenny is also a qualified wellness coach.
- Date: Sunday 16th June 2019, 10am to 5pm
- Location: Melbourne (Richmond – near public transport)
- Presenters: Dr Malcolm Mackay & Jenny Cameron
- Cost: $129
- A whole food plant-based lunch will be served
- Places are limited – maximum 17
- Basic principles of whole food plant-based nutrition
- Nutrition research – the evidence for plant-based nutrition
- Health benefits of a whole foods plant-based diet
- A calorie density approach to weight management
- Transition tips
- Making it work
Here is some feedback from a previous seminar:
“Jenny and Malcolm’s presentation styles complement each other beautifully. Jenny with her knowledge and understanding of diet, food preparation and label reading. Malcolm with his years as a GP and understanding of the human body and how it works. Together they bring a presentation that is enjoyable and informing. Loved it!”
Please fill in the form below to register.
If you can’t make this seminar, join our mailing list to be notified of future seminars and webinars.
When you submit the form below you will be sent an invoice via PayPal within 24hrs.
Payment is required to secure registration.