Restore your health and vitality with plant-based nutrition
Do you want to start the new year in the healthiest possible way?
Come to our one-day seminar in January and turn your New Year resolution into a reality:
- Date: Sunday 13th January 2019, 10am to 5pm
- Location: Melbourne (Richmond – near public transport)
- Presenters: Dr Malcolm Mackay & Jenny Cameron
- Cost: $129
- A whole food plant-based lunch will be served
- UPDATE 7th January: This seminar is now full. The next seminar is planned for Sunday 7th April. If you would like to be added to our mailing list to be advised of future seminars click here
During this seminar we touch on the why and how of whole food plant-based nutrition and include evidence-based principles for optimal health. It provides a good overview for those new to a plant-based diet or to those already plant-based who are trying to optimise their health through diet. Jenny and Malcolm are both qualified nutritionists (Deakin Uni) and have completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from eCornell. Malcolm is a practising GP and Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner. Jenny is also a qualified wellness coach.
- Basic principles of whole food plant-based nutrition
- Nutrition research – the evidence for plant-based nutrition
- Health benefits of a whole foods plant-based diet
- Weight management
- Transition tips
- Making it work
When you submit the form below you will be sent an invoice via PayPal within 24hrs.
Payment is required to secure registration.