Reverse heart disease with whole food plant-based nutrition
**New webinar presentation by Dr Malcolm Mackay**
This webinar is designed for people living with heart disease, those at high risk of heart disease and anyone seeking to make themselves “heart attack proof”. It covers both the theory and practice of using whole foods plant-based nutrition to prevent, treat and reverse heart disease. Nutrition principles align with Dr Caldwell Esselstyn’s recommendations. Dr Mackay is a GP and lifestyle medicine practitioner from Melbourne, Australia, with many years of clinical experience helping patients treat and reverse heart disease.
- The role of drugs and procedures in treating heart disease
- Why the current medical approach to risk factor management is flawed
- How plant-based nutrition improves heart health through multiple mechanisms
- Your endothelium and how to nurture it
- Controversies around nuts, seeds and oils
- What to eat to optimise heart health
- Q&A with Dr Malcolm Mackay
- The webinar was presented in October 2020 and you can purchase access to it for AU$20. Please fill in the form below if you would like to purchase.