General Practitioner / Nutritionist Dr Malcolm Mackay and Nutritionist Jenny Cameron run a variety of group programs designed to assist people to transition to a healthier lifestyle. We offer live-in immersions, seminars and webinars; we collaborate with others on delivering workshops and workplace programs and we are also available to speak at events organised by clubs, organisations and corporations.
Topics we may cover include: the evidence supporting plant-based nutrition, weight loss, gut health, sports nutrition, diabetes management, heart health and autoimmune diseases. We also provide tips for transitioning to a whole food plant-based diet including shopping & label reading and obstacles to changing behaviour.
5-day Plant Based Health Immersion Program
- Sunday 22nd – Friday 27th April
- Great Ocean Road Resort, Anglesea, Victoria
- Organisers/presenters Dr Malcolm Mackay, Jenny Cameron and Anita Rickey.
Eat More, Weigh Less – One Day to the Beginning of a New You
- Anglesea – Wednesday 30th May, 10am to 2:30pm
- In collaboration with Diggers Vegie Kitchen
- Cooking workshop and a delicious plant-based lunch
- Nutrition seminar focusing on weight loss and optimal health
- Presenters: Nutritionist Jenny Cameron and chef Anita Rickey
- **Registrations now open**
The Power of Plant-Based Nutrition – one-day seminar
- Presenters: Dr Malcolm Mackay & Jenny Cameron
- A full day seminar with lunch included
- Melbourne – Sunday 1st July, 10am-5pm
- Registrations open 1st May
Join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming seminars and other events