General Practitioner / Nutritionist Dr Malcolm Mackay and Nutritionist Jenny Cameron run a variety of group programs designed to assist people to transition to a healthier lifestyle. We offer live-in immersions, seminars and webinars; we collaborate with others on delivering workshops and workplace programs and we are also available to speak at events organised by clubs, organisations and corporations.
Topics we may cover include: the evidence supporting plant-based nutrition, weight loss, gut health, sports nutrition, diabetes management, heart health and autoimmune diseases. We also provide tips for transitioning to a whole food plant-based diet including shopping & label reading and obstacles to changing behaviour.
5-day Plant Based Health Immersion Program
- 7th – 12th October 2018
- Great Ocean Road Resort, Anglesea, Victoria
- Organisers/presenters Dr Malcolm Mackay, Jenny Cameron and Anita Rickey
- **Registrations now open**
The Power of Plant-Based Nutrition – full day seminar
- Melbourne (Richmond) – next seminar tbc
- Presenters: Dr Malcolm Mackay & Jenny Cameron
- **More information**
Australasian Nutrition in Healthcare Conference
- 15th – 16th February 2019
- Organisers: Doctors For Nutrition
- Speakers include international plant-based experts and health professionals from Australia and New Zealand
- Register your interest here