We are pleased to bring you a series of whole food plant-based (WFPB) cooking webinars in collaboration with Anita Rickey, our immersion partner from Diggers Vegie Kitchen in Anglesea. It will be series of 4 webinars – weekly at Sunday lunchtime – starting Sunday 20th September. This is a repeat of the first series which was a sellout!
Each webinar will feature whole food plant-based recipes and tips to making your WFPB journey easier. Anita gives emphasis to foods you can prepare quickly and easily whilst being delicious and healthy.
This series is designed for people who have a basic understanding of whole food plant-based nutrition. If you are new to this way of eating we highly recommend you also enrol in our Plant-Based Nutrition Webinar series (next series tbc)
- Sunday 20th September, 12:00 noon to 1:30pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Part 1: An introduction to oil free WFPB cooking: Includes making Indian sweet potato veggie Korma, making yoghurt and ways to use yoghurt in your cooking.
- Sunday 27th September, 12:00 noon to 1:30pm (AEST)
Part 2: Mexican night: black bean tacos, nachos, salsa and cheezy sauce. Interesting ways to use the air fryer.
- Sunday 4th October, 12:00 noon to 1:30pm (Aust Eastern Daylight Time)
Part 3: Japanese night: Okonomiyaki, noodles, Japanese style stir fry sauce.
Plus bliss balls.
- Sunday 11th October, 12:00 noon to 1:30pm (Aust Eastern Daylight Time)
Part 4: Italian night!! Very versatile lentil bolognese, creamy pasta sauce plus ideas for Buddha bowls
- Please note the above details may change slightly. We will be sending out recipe details prior to each webinar so that you can practice ‘live’ whilst watching Anita and ask questions as you go.
- Presenter: Anita Rickey, with Jenny Cameron monitoring questions
- Location: Online using Zoom meetings
- Sessions will be recorded and made available to participants the following day
- Cost: $90 for all four sessions
- A PayPal invoice will be sent within 24hrs of registering – please pay promptly on receipt of invoice
- Places are limited
- **Register for the cooking webinar series via the form below**
Here is what one participant said about our first WFPB cooking webinar series:
This series has been life-changing for me. I loathed cooking and despite having many WFPB cookbooks, I always ended up cooking the same meals. Being able to have the visuals and watch it all, has been fantastic. Thank you Anita, Rory and Jenny for making nutrition so much more enjoyable for me