Restore your health and vitality with plant-based nutrition
**We are returning to Brisbane in March this year to bring you our full-day seminar**
During this seminar we touch on the why and how of whole food plant-based nutrition and include evidence-based principles for optimal health. It provides a good overview for those new to a plant-based diet or to those already plant-based who are trying to optimise their health through diet. Jenny and Malcolm are both qualified nutritionists (Deakin Uni) and have completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from eCornell. Malcolm is a practising GP and Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner. Jenny is also a qualified wellness coach.
- Sunday 10th March 2019, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Brisbane (Mitchelton)
- Presenters: Dr Malcolm Mackay & Jenny Cameron
- Cost: $129
- A light WFPB lunch will be served
- Places are limited – maximum 18
- Basic principles of whole food plant-based nutrition
- Nutrition research – the evidence for plant-based nutrition
- Health benefits of a whole foods plant-based diet
- Weight management
- Transition tips
- Making it work
Please fill in the form below to register.
If you can’t make this seminar, join our mailing list to be notified of future seminars and webinars.