This is a landing page for other pages relating to women’s health.
- Breast cancer
- Endometriosis (under construction)
- Menopause (under construction)
- Pregnancy (under construction)
- McDougall, J. A. (1999). The McDougall Program for Women (eBook)
- Hormone Dependent Diseases (Male & Female) – Dr John McDougall has written about women’s health for many years. He published a book, McDougall Program for Women in 1999. This link discusses health problems caused by the abnormal hormone levels that the Standard (Australian) diet causes.
- Women’s Health is More Than Gynecology – Linda Carney, MD, and also this excellent podcast PYP 149: Dr. Linda Carney on the Dangers of Excess Estrogen
- Menstrual Cramping and Heavy Periods – Linda Carney, MD
- Estrogen Levels Lower With Fiber-Rich Foods – Linda Carney, MD
- Using Foods Against Menstrual Pain – PCRM
- Dietary Treatment for Painful Menstrual Periods – Dr Michael Greger (3 min. video)
- Jane Golson: Having the Time of Her Life – After many years suffering allergies, pelvic inflammation, severe menstrual pain and headaches Jane changed to an unrefined plant-based diet.
Page created 27 October 2016
Page last updated 27 June 2017