Restore your health and vitality with plant-based nutrition
Do you want to start the new year in the healthiest possible way?
Come to our one-day seminar in January and turn your New Year resolution into a reality:
- Date: Sunday 13th January 2019, 10am to 5pm
- Location: Melbourne (Richmond – near public transport)
- Presenters: Dr Malcolm Mackay & Jenny Cameron
- Cost: $129
- A whole food plant-based lunch will be served
- Please fill in the form below to register for this seminar
During this seminar we touch on the why and how of whole food plant-based nutrition and include evidence-based principles for optimal health. It provides a good overview for those new to a plant-based diet or to those already plant-based who are trying to optimise their health through diet. Jenny and Malcolm are both qualified nutritionists (Deakin Uni) and have completed the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from eCornell. Malcolm is a practising GP and Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner. Jenny is also a qualified wellness coach.
- Basic principles of whole food plant-based nutrition
- Nutrition research – the evidence for plant-based nutrition
- Health benefits of a whole foods plant-based diet
- Weight management
- Transition tips
- Making it work
When you submit the form below you will be sent an invoice via PayPal within 24hrs.
Payment is required to secure registration.