Plant Based Health Australia in collaboration with Diggers Vegie Kitchen bring you a new event:
Eat More, Weigh Less – One Day to the Beginning of a New You
Would you like to know how to eat as much as you like but still lose weight? Not only will you lose weight, you will have the best chance of preventing or even reversing disease and enjoying optimal health.
This one day workshop will show you some of the current science of the foods we eat and how they impact your body. Nutritionist Jenny Cameron is up to date with all the current research about the science of nutrition and travels to Nutrition Symposiums in Australia and overseas with her partner, Dr Malcolm Mackay. Jenny will take you through a calorie density approach to weight management, giving you tips to maximise weight loss whilst improving your health and wellbeing.
Anita Rickey will show you how to prepare some delicious dishes and get you thinking about an eating plan that is packed full of all the nutrients you will need to achieve your health goals. This day could revolutionise your health.
- Wednesday 30th May, 10 am to 2:30 pm
- Diggers Vegie Kitchen, 5 Diggers Parade, Anglesea
- Presenters: Nutritionist Jenny Cameron and chef Anita Rickey
- Cost $90 – includes lunch and tea/coffee
- Cooking workshop plus nutrition seminar focusing on weight loss and optimal health
- Maximum of 20 places
- Any questions contact Anita: 0425742005 or 5263 3535 or email
Please fill in the form below to register. Within 24 hours of registering you will be sent an invoice for $90 via PayPal from Plant Based Health Australia. Payment is necessary to confirm your place in the workshop.